Design4Energy project aim to develop an innovative Integrated Evolutionary Design Methodology that can allow the stakeholders to predict the current and future energy efficiency of buildings (both at individual level and neighbourhood level) and make better informed decision in optimising the energy performance at building life cycle level, including operation and maintenance.
- Acronym: Design4Energy
- Full name: Building life-cycle evolutionary Design methodology able to create Energy-efficient Buildings flexibly connected with the neighborhood energy system
- Grant agreement no: 609380
- Budget/Funding: 6,49 M€ / 4,94 M€
- Start Date: 01.Oct. 2013
- End Date: 30.Sep. 2017
- Programme type: Seventh Framework Programme of the European Commission
- Call identifier: FP7-2013-NMP-ENV-EeB
- Coordinator: Solintel M&P S.L.
- Scientific/Technical Coordinator: Terrence Fernando